Frequently Asked Questions

frequently asked questions

Do You Have Questions? We Have Answers

We understand the importance of communication throughout the process and will always stay in touch with our customers to provide updates on timelines and progress.

Ask question
No you can start learning to drive before passing your theory test .
Every individual is not same depending on everyone is abilities, generally looking for 40-46 hours
The following factors need to be considered • must be 17 years of old • hold uk professional driving licence able to read number plate from distance of 20.5M
Yes you can , but it’s advisable to apply for provisional license due to insurance purposes
Its important to continuously follow your driving training as it might effect your skills if you make longer gaps, GDS will advise you to book 2-6 hours per week.
If you block book you will get discounted price please refer to the packages.
Yes you can as long as your vehicle is satiable and drive worthy, have legal documentation and up to date insurance cover.
Yes We will be able to help our registered learner with full package of theory test kits with small charges.
Yes we do provide intensive courses , please go to menu and select your course.
Yes we do offer fast track courses which include all your theory and practical test booking from 1-8 weeks programme, depending on every individual is requirements and abilities.

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
DVLA also has reciprocal arrangements in place for the following countries:
Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Hong, Kong, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, Zimbabwe
Driving licences from these countries will be exchanged for a full British licence providing the driver took and passed their test in one of these countries or an EU/EEA member state.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram